Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday and may be a rainy day...

It's sunday...I have plans....some of those are already gone out of the way...don't try to guess....as usual I got up well beyond the time I planned to leave the bed (that was one of the plans ;))...I'm still in bed...thinking and thinking very hard...how to avoid other plans...trying to feel I'm not feeling well...but as they say life is an irony...you don't feel not well when you really want to feel not well ...now I'm thinking of going to startbucks...it's sunday and my favorite girl would be there...nah...don't get any ideas and I know most of you won't, but just letting myself say it....feels good...ah..again this feeling of feeling one way or other....I hate it sometimes...I yearn for the moments when I don't feel whaht someone/something else (including life) wanna make me feel...yup...trying to feel feeling nothing....I bet y'all have tried it unsuccessfully one or more times in your life....ok...so I was talking about the starbucks...let me just get out of my bed...take bath (would think if just a face wash would do ;))....and then go grab my chai latte (no water, extra hot) before it starts raining or she leaves for the day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home