reality vs dream....it's just a perception :)
she asked me "why do you think that love is not for real?"
I said "The thing or person whose whole existence depends on unreal things or people cannot be for real..."
she said "hmmmm...and what?"
I said "let me tell you a not so real story...."
I was at her desk and she said "you know what?"
I said "you've put in your papers!!!"...I smiled thinking I cracked the same old joke...but I was in for a surprise....
she said "yeah...but that's not the interesting thing.."
I said "well...then what's the interesting part?"
she said "you know...I got my promotion letter while typing my resignation letter..."
I asked "but you were looking forward to it for a long time?"
she said "yes...I were...I were...but you know what?"
I said "now what?"
she said "sometimes you've to go with your heart..."
I thought "ask me!!!"
she continued "and my heart said that I should just go ahead with my resignation....and...I went ahead with my heart"
I thought "I wish...I could've done that!!!"
I asked "Are you for real?"
she said "no...I'm not...I'm a dream" and she winked....
she asked "I'm going for a coffee...wanna join"...I said "hmm...no...you go ahead...I'll catch the dream sometime later i'f I can!!!"
I said "I think reality is just a perception...don't you?"
she said "yeah...you're right....but you know what?" she winked and said "I'm in love with my perception!!!" and I thought...it's just a dream!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home