The other side of the Street
Life has been great this year so far...lot of things has changed when clock striked 12:00 on 31st dec 2006. No...there are no tangible effects but I am feeling the change and I guess that's what matters.
I have felt myself smiling whenever I see a couple hand in hand walking down the other side of the street. Earlier I just used to smile and walk on my way, now it occurs to me that how would it feel being on the other side of the street. I know most of you who have walked down that other side of the street would have your own opinion...like it's simply great or you just gotta feel it or it's better to be on my side of the street :). With due respect to all those opinions, I think that I am going to do what I feel without listening to anyone but my heart. Yeah, I know it's dangerours...no not the other side of the street but listening to my heart :). The desire of making someone smile alongside me as well as on other side of the street is compelling enough..isn't it?

3 Comments:
:) move to the other side fasssssssttt!!
आप हिन्दी में क्यों नहीं लिखते।
Good words.
Post a Comment
<< Home